Comments about Lincoln Mclean

Anyone wishing to add a comment about Lincoln Mclean either use the comments or mail me.

If you have had dealings with Lincoln McLean please dont leave without making a comment. This is currently the only information pool, about his activities available on the web, (that I know of, (update ...theres now another)). Your information could help others.

Thanks in advanced

Ripp
mrrippedoff@yahoo.co.uk

Friday 15 February 2008

From Another C :) 2007-10-23 12:11:08.936

I used Lincoln Mclean to supply and fit my kitchen this summer. I had to sack him half way through because he was using unskilled labour who dangerously wired up the kitchen and damaged many cabinet panels. Lincoln Mclean took money for kitchen appliances that he then refused to supply. I have had to have all the fitting, plumbing and electric work redone by other contractors plus having to rebuy equipment and damaged panels. Lincoln Mclean has cost me an additional £5,000 on top of the money he had already taken. Do not use this man - he is a thief and a liar. The kitchen he supplied was not from the manufacturer he marketed - he does not represent any of the kitchens shown on his web site - he went to a cheaper manufacturer in the north of England as this was the only company who didn't know about his bad credit record.

No comments: