Comments about Lincoln Mclean

Anyone wishing to add a comment about Lincoln Mclean either use the comments or mail me.

If you have had dealings with Lincoln McLean please dont leave without making a comment. This is currently the only information pool, about his activities available on the web, (that I know of, (update ...theres now another)). Your information could help others.

Thanks in advanced

Ripp
mrrippedoff@yahoo.co.uk

Friday 15 February 2008

2008-01-28 22:31:46.116 From NP

Lincoln Mclean is coming to my flat tomorrow afternoon to pick up money as a deposit for my proposed kitchen. I am alarmed at the comments made by potential and existing customers of this man. I'm not quite sure what to do and I would really appreciate people to email me urgently to help me decide what to do...UPDATE: 29th Jan 2008, 11:38 PM.I am SO relieved to have come across this website! I had arranged for LM to pick up a large sum of money as a deposit for my kitchen and had 2 emails sent to me advising me against this guy within 12 hours of posting my comments. I have spoken to the man and told him what I have learnt through investigation of his trading and told him in no uncertain terms what I thought of him and his methods of practice. He will not get a penny from me and I want the public to know his fraudulant history. Of course he tried to explain and deny some of your comments/cases but I won't be using him. I reminded him that he was doing wrong and I would have no hesitation of contacting the Police if he arrived to my home. I feel very sorry for those of you who have dealt with this man. How can he sleep? If anyone needs to contact him or know his whereabouts I have all his details..

No comments: