Comments about Lincoln Mclean

Anyone wishing to add a comment about Lincoln Mclean either use the comments or mail me.

If you have had dealings with Lincoln McLean please dont leave without making a comment. This is currently the only information pool, about his activities available on the web, (that I know of, (update ...theres now another)). Your information could help others.

Thanks in advanced

Ripp
mrrippedoff@yahoo.co.uk

Monday 14 April 2008

Comment from Abdul

Abdul said...
The guy is a complete waste of space....has left me with undelivered goods plus unfitted kitchens......I had to offer him more money in order to get deliveries...its the only language he understands.....i think he must have a book of excuses as I've heard the most rediculous excuses and they all seemed to happen when he sets a date to deliver or do work.....
10 April 2008 13:24


Clicking the Title above will take you to the origional comment.

No comments: