Comments about Lincoln Mclean

Anyone wishing to add a comment about Lincoln Mclean either use the comments or mail me.

If you have had dealings with Lincoln McLean please dont leave without making a comment. This is currently the only information pool, about his activities available on the web, (that I know of, (update ...theres now another)). Your information could help others.

Thanks in advanced

Ripp
mrrippedoff@yahoo.co.uk

Saturday 1 March 2008

Cached Lincoln McLean comments now gone

The cached comments link on Google, to the origional website is now gone. I thought this would probably happen which is why I copied all the comments to here.

I am currently working to get this blog listed on Google searches for Lincoln McLean, but its a slow process it seems.

Actually Ive just noticed that the comment made on Money Saving Expert seems to have had better success.

No comments: